The following groups and service committees have opportunities to be of service. There are both elected trusted servant positions available as well as many opportunities to just help out. Integrated training for all MHASC subcommittees takes place at 11am on the days of MHASC meetings at 1212 Mariposa.
Mile High Area Service Committee
Phone Line Subcommittee:
- Phone Line Secretary - Records notes/minutes during subcommittee meeting - 6 months clean - main committee meeting
- Meetings: 1212 Mariposa - First Sunday - 11am Training - Noon main committee
- Contact: PhoneLine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Information Subcommittee:
Hospitals and Institutions Subcommittee:
* Write to Inmates
We need writers who are ready, willing, & eager to write letters to inmates. Writers should have 90 days clean time, be working the Twelve Steps of NA with a sponsor, and not be a member of an H&I panel taking a meeting into a Colo. Dept. of Corrections facility.
Please consider becoming our next Correspondence Coordinator. Candidates should have two years clean time, be conscientious about everybody's anonymity, be organized, and be able to pick up mail once a week at the post office at 20th & Depew in Edgewater.
Please email HospitalsAndInstitutions.email@example.com if you are interested or have any questions.
- Help with events - No clean time requirement
- Meetings: 1212 Mariposa - First Sunday - 11am Training
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities and H&I Fundraising:
Group Service Openings
A Wake Up Call Meeting
- Sobriety House
- 121 Acoma
- Sunday Mornings at 9:30
- Needs people willing to sponsor
- There are over 20 members with under 60 days at every meeting.
- Help further our primary purpose!!
New Ways of Living
- Needs support and several service positions are open:
- Additional Chairpersons
- * Treasurer *